This year has proven to be testing on many levels and we thank you for your support and willingness to adjust to new policies and procedures.
To continue to provide for our clients, the following has been implemented at the clinic:
- When making an appointment, you will be triaged by our Admin staff according to your ‘at risk status’. This will ensure that we do everything possible to keep you safe. You may be offered a Telehealth consult. Refer to the TeleHealth Appointments tab at the top of this page.
- Face-to-face appointment lengths are being kept to 15 minutes, where clinically possible. Informing admin on your clinical need and providing them with any relevant information PRIOR to your appointment will help. You can email information to firstname.lastname@example.org This may include photos, reports and test results.
- You will be contacted the day prior to your appointment to undertake a short COVID-19 phone screening. If you feel unwell do NOT present to the clinic. Phone and cancel your appointment.
- Arrive at your designated appointment time. Appointments have been staggered to avoid overlapping in the waiting room.
- If you feel more comfortable to stay in your car, call reception to advise them that you are waiting in the car. We will come and get you at your appointment time.
- Upon entry, make use of the hand sanitisers located at the front door and hand washing facilities in the bathroom.
- Social distancing of 1.5m has been implemented in our clinic.
- Patients do not need to approach the reception desk, we will acknowledge your arrival.
- Payment is card only – TAP/PAYWAVE – No Cash or cheques.
- Staff members are working on set days to limit our contact with each other. This may affect which Podiatrist you see. Please note, when required we complete a thorough handover. We need to keep our staff healthy so they can help you.