Dear Wodonga Podiatry Community,
We understand and appreciate that there is a growing concern within the community regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to let you know that we are remaining updated on this continually evolving situation through the Department of Health and Human Services. It is our collective responsibility to ensure we are acting with a sense of urgency and responsibility to both ourselves and those around us in an effort to minimise the transmission and impact of the virus.
We are open.
We value the health and wellbeing of everyone that comes into our practice. Therefore we ask that if you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath or have had contact with people that have travelled to risk areas infected with the COVID-19, please do not come into the clinic. Call us to reschedule your appointment.
If you are concerned you may have the Coronavirus please DO NOT attend our clinic, and please either call your GP or Albury Wodonga Health 6058 4444 or the Coronavirus Health Information Line 24 hours a day on 1800 020 080 to determine if you need to be tested. Please DO NOT present directly to the Emergecy Department or your GP clinic without calling ahead.
If you are concerned about rescheduling your appointment and missing your treatment, please call us to discuss alternative meassures to ensure you get the care you need from our Podiatrists.
To reassure the safety of all patients, we are following the Department of Health recommendations on:
1. Infection Control- Whilst we have a well-implemented hygiene policy year round, in light of the recent public health concerns we have taken extra measures at Wodonga Podiatry. Hand sanitisers are available at all reception counters. Extra cleaning by staff is also taking place to ensure that high contact areas (benchtops, doorknobs etc) are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
2. Arrive at your scheduled time
3. Social distancing recommendations of 1.5m. To reduce traffic through the waiting room, we would ask that you present with a carer only if required.
4. On arrival, take a seat and reception will address you.
5. Avoid cash handling. Tap/pay wave payment where possible
Thank you. Take Care.
Wodonga Podiatry Team.
Further information can be obtained by visiting: https://www.health.gov.au